Today's Events & Nightlife
Happy's Irish Pub
» Peter Simon& 039;
Teddy's Juke Joint
» Teddy and his records spins
Happy's Running Club
» OUTDOOR: Happy's Running Club
Click Here For Other Dates
Known as a town that loves a great party Baton Rouge, Louisiana is host to a great number of pubs, bars and taverns. Whether you're a college age person looking to party in the heart of Tigerland near LSU or in town on business looking for an evening of wine or a great foreign beer downtown we've got something for you. We try to include a good description to let you know what part of Baton Rouge the bar is located in.|
If you're looking for a nightclub head over to our Baton Rouge nightlife section.
- Bayou Billiards - Where real pool players go to play.
- Big Mike's Bar - Local bar with pool tables, Golden Tee and TVs.
- Birdie's Cigar Bar - Cigars, drinks and good times in a cozy atmosphere.
- Blend Wine Bar - A very nice upscale wine bar and restaurant in downtown Baton Rouge.
- Bogies Bar - Popular with the college aged crowd from LSU.
- Churchill's Wine and Cigars - A huge variety of fine cigars, a retail wine and liqour store and a relaxing lounge.
- Daiquiri Cafe - Cool daquiri bar and hangout with three locations.
- Dalton's Downtown - Dalton's, a full-service bar and live music venue on Lafayette Street across from the Hilton hotel in Downtown Baton Rouge.
- Duvic's Martini Bar - Great martini bar and lounge in mid city area.
- Fox and Hound English Pub - Great place for a get together, shoot pool, watch a game or just have a pint. Good beer selection.
- Fred's Tigerland - A very popular LSU area bar.
- French Quarter Daiquiries - Great place to go enjoy a drink after work or at night.
- Happy Note Lounge - Serving up high powered mixed cocktails.
- Happy's Irish Pub - Get happy with English and Irish style beers in downtown Baton Rouge.
- Happy's Irish Pub On Coursey - A second great location like the one downtown. Lots of beers on tap, beautiful bartenders, TV's.
- Ivar's Sports Bar - Nice mide city sports bar popular with locals and LSU studentss. See More: Sports Bars
- Lakeside Daiquiris and Grill - Good place to go enjoy an evening of drinks with friends.
- Northgate Tavern - One of those LSU tradition bars at the gates of LSU. Live music, drink specials, good times.
- Park Place Of Gonzales - Live music, karaoke and dancing right outside of Baton Rouge in Gonzales.
- Phil Brady's Bar - Popular local hangout. One of the best places to see Blues music in town.
- Pier Thirteen - Stop off with your boat or just stop by to enjoy fun in the Summer right outside of Baton Rouge in St. Amant
- Port Royal - A pirate themed bar that's basically a local dive. Pool, rock music and drink specials.
- Puncher's Sports Bar - Puncher's sports bar is downtown Baton Rouge's first sports bar. Their atmosphere is boxing and MMA themed. See More: Sports Bars
- Red Star Bar - A pretty cool casual dive situated in downtown right near the Mississippi river.
- Reggie's Bar - LSU Tigerland bar that's popular with the younger crowd.
- Rickochet Billiards - A really nice pool hall and bar.
- Slinky's Bar - The little bar that roars at the North Gates of LSU. 130+ imported beers.
- Spanky's Daiquiris - A Baton Rouge tradition with several locations. Great bar that's popular with the locals.
- The Bulldog Baton Rouge - A great tap room and lounge. Come from New Orleans we get dozens of beers that taste better than anywhere else.
- The Caterie - Live music every day of the week. Local bands.
- The Cove - Located in Citiplace this bar features a huge assortment of beers and scotches. Pirate themed!
- The Grape At Perkin's Rowe - Wine bar situated in Perkin's Rowe. They offer a great view, a nice lounge and a menu.
- The Hangout Sports Bar in Maurepas - If you find ourself enjoying the country roads of Livingston you might check out The Hangout. See More: Sports Bars
- The Londoner - A fantastic English Style pub located on Sherwood near Coursey. Beers on tap, English pub food, outdoor patio, darts, pool and fun.
- The M Bar - An upscale downtown Baton Rouge lounge offering over 20 different martinis.
- The Spanish Moon - Live music and bar in a cool atmosphere right between LSU and downtown.
- The Station Sports Bar - A popular local sports bar and grill with a large beer selection and live music.
- The Vineyard - Friendly neighborhood bar with live music and food.
- The Wine Loft - Wine and fine foods in Baton Rouge in a stylish atmosphere
- Tiger Bar - Located near LSU in Tigerland it's great fun for younger people.
- Triple A Bar - Popular night spot and dance club.
- Uncle Earls - Local Hang out near LSU.
- Who's Who - A wine and spirits upscale Lounge located near I-12 and Airline highway. Cigars, wine, scotches and more.
- Zee Zee Gardens - Cool little mid-city area bar in Perkins road bar area.