Baton Rouge of course has all the usual hotels on side of Interstate-10. There are a few in town that stand out depending on your circumstances. I try to group hotels in Baton Rouge based on what I'd be looking for if I were coming back to stay.(I live here so I know where I'd want to be) Options such as close to entertainment, bars and restaurants. I'm also concerned about hotels close to LSU, hotels close to business areas or hotels close to downtown Baton Rouge. We will also list hotels for Baton Rouge Mardi Gras situations or if you're coming to town for an LSU football game.
- Best Western Richmond Suites Hotel Baton Rouge - Located right at College drive and I-10 this hotel is a hal mile from great restaurants, bars and night life.
- Crowne Plaza - Great hotel and convention center that's fairly close to everything. Has a great New Years Eve party.
- Hilton Capitol Center - Newly reopened hotel and convention center in the perfect part of downtown.
- Sheraton Downtown Baton Rouge Hotel - Great location in the heart of downtown. You can easily get to the entertainment area of downtown, the casino or whatever business you have.
- The Cook Hotel - Located on LSU campus this is an ideal hotel for LSU football games. Right on the University lake. Beautiful.