Baton Rouge Coffee Houses
Coffee shops have really become the place to do day time business or study. Here are the listings for all the best places to enjoy coffee.
- Brew Ha Ha - Located at the end of Jefferson Highway towards Goverment street is this cozy local coffee & tea shop. Free wifi
- Charlie's Coffee - Artistically beautiful and comfortable coffee houses. Free WiFi
- Coffee Call - A College drive area coffee shop that's been in Baton Rouge for decades.
- Community Coffee Houses - The CC's line of coffee was already the #1 seller in Louisiana. Now you can get coffee and breakfast on the go. I should own stock I spend so much money with them.
- Highland Coffees - located at the historic North Gates of LSU. A casual yet refined coffee shop experience for customers seeking a quiet place to read, visit with friends, or work at a laptop.
- PJ's Coffee - A great corner coffee bar in the heart of downtown.
- Rue Beignet - Located on Highland Road near Interstate 10 they're a family owned and operated coffee and beignet shop. Great stuff.