Opinions, Suggestions, Rants.
This editorial category is where we write about anything that doesn't fit in to our typical categories. If we find something that needs attention for Baton Rouge and want to bring it to attention it gets posted here.
- More Pics Coming Soon To Best Of Baton Rouge - It's been requested and it's been in development so look for new image galleries to start appearing for entries on Best Of Baton Rouge.
- Styles For Sam - January 31, 2010 from 11am-3pm donate $20 to a little boy's recovery and get a haircut from the best hairdressers in Baton Rouge at Lyon's Den Hair Studio.
- The Caterie Burns Down - 2010 starts with disaster as long time live music venue burns down. A real tragedy.
- Baton Rouge Christmas Season - Tis the season to go crazy shopping in Baton Rouge getting ready for Christmas. However we do have some great events going on downtown.
- Breakfast In Baton Rouge - I'm amazed that people wait for 20-30 minutes for a seat in Waffle house on Sundays when they can get better food for a similar price faster.
- Best Of Baton Rouge On Twitter - Everyone loves Twitter now days. So we built a Best Of Baton Rouge Twitter page to let everyone know what's going on.
- New Sammy's Grill Open In Central - Heard today from my Inlaws that there's a Sammy's in Central now. I'm so there tonight.
- Survived Hurricane Gustav - The worst hurricane in modern history for Baton Rouge is over. The damage is being picked up and the community is recovering. I'm very thankful for how our institutions held and helped us to begin bouncing back quickly.
- Dealing With Hurricanes - Most Louisiana residents are used to dealing with hurricanes. As we've just finished preparing for hurricane Gustav I reflect.
- Baton Rouge - Book Review - I was recently passed a great history book in pictures featuring our fine city. I really enjoyed it.