Baton Rouge Family Fun
Fun things for the whole family to enjoy regardless of age. We have a wide variety of activities that anyone can enjoy in Baton Rouge
. Sometimes they're not the easiest thing to find so here we list what we find in the family section.
- Big Leagues of Baton Rouge - Do you love batting cages? Softball or hardball batting cages that're great fun. They do birthday parties.
- Cajun Country Corn Maze - A yearly fall fun event for the whole family. Great for halloween since they haunt the maze.
- Celebration Station - A large entertainment complex offering go karts, miniature gulf, food, games and more.
- Circle Bowl Baton Rouge - Great bowling action good for the whole family. Bowling leagues, special events and more on 25 lanes.
- Gymboree Play and Music - Offers a wide variety of learning classes for children. They also have birthday parties.
- Highland Road Park Observatory - Learn about the stars at this educational research facility. Great educational programs for adults and kids every weekend.
- Jambalaya Park In Gonzales - Includes a kids sprayground, pool and amphitheater. Very clean and fun area.
- Laser Tag Of Baton Rouge - Futuristic fun for the whole family. 21,000 square feet of laser tag fun. Birthday parties and more.
- Lindsey's Bouncing Tigers - A huge indoor inflatable party room for kids to enjoy. Excellent for birthday parties, summer or just showing up for fun. Located on Siegen Lane.
- Skate Galaxy - Skating facility that also offers arcade games, birthday parties, laser tag and rock climbing.
- The Baton Rouge Beach - A large BREC park situated next to the LSU University lakes. Great place.
- The Baton Rouge Zoo - Fun with animals for the whole family. Boo at the Zoo for Halloween. Educational and fun programs always.
- Young Chef's Academy - A cooking school specifically targeting kids. They also offer a summer camp cooking course. Looks fun and located on Jefferson Highway.