Today's Live Entertainment
Walk On's Bistreaux and Bar
» Greg Talmage
The Roux House
» Nitemare on 3rd Street w. Band Camp
Walk On's Coursey
» Rae &amp; The Line
Click Here For Our Calendar
Looking for some great live entertainment then you're in luck. With the RiverCenter Shows, Shaw Center For the Arts, LSU Tigers, Casinos, Zoo and more there is always something to do live.
- 104 The X - Baton Rouge rock and alternative radio station.
- 13th Gate Haunted House - Huge yearly entertainment in downtown.
- Amedisys Mardi Gras Mambo 10K Run - A celebration for all those who love running. Every year around Mardi Gras. See More: Marathons and Runs
- Ascension Community Theatre - A not for profit playhouse situated in the historic Pasqua theatre in Gonzales, Louisiana just South of Baton Rouge. See More: Performing Arts
- Baton Rouge Amateur Basketball Association - Get active, work out and play competitive basketball.
- Baton Rouge Ballet Theatre - Promotes the development and advancement of ballet by maintaining a first rate dance company in the Baton Rouge area. Several shows annually. See More: Performing Arts
- Baton Rouge Gallery - Professional contemporary art exhibits from professional visual artists. See More: Art Exhibitions
- Baton Rouge Little Theater - One of the oldest and best places to see theatre in Baton Rouge. See More: Performing Arts
- Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra - Performing quality orchestral and chamber concerts selected from a wide variety of genres. A huge source of cultural enrichment in Baton Rouge. See More: Performing Arts
- Belle Of Baton Rouge Casino - Three decks of riverboat gambling fun situated in the cornerstone of downtown. Oldest casino in town.
- Blue Bayou Water Park - A huge water park and amusement park. Roller coasters, water slides, pools, live music and more.
- Chris LeBlanc Band - A collision of southern rock and old school blues. See More: Local Bands
- Darkroom - Baton Rouge's only all ages allowed music venue. Great bands.
- David St. Romain - Local country artist who occasionally plays in Baton Rouge See More: Local Bands
- Eagle 98.1 Classic Rock Radio Station - Baton Rouge's best classic rock radio station. Hear LSU sports and Walton and Johnson in the morning.
- Fat Boy 5K - The fat boy running club of Baton Rouge puts on this annual run in the area of Highland Road near LSU every March. See More: Marathons and Runs
- Funny Bone Comedy Club - Laugh the night away at Baton Rouge's best place to see live comedy acts.
- HAART Red Hat Run - Don your favorite rouge chapeau or funky red fedora and join us for HAART's Annual Red Hat Run See More: Marathons and Runs
- Hollywood Casino - Riverboat operating in the downtown area.
- Louisiana Art & Science Museum - Serves the Baton Rouge community through fascinating art programs and exhibits. Also houses the planetarium. See More: Art Exhibitions
- LSU Basketball - Mens and womens action at the Pete Mavarich assembly center. See More: LSU Sports
- LSU Football and Tailgating - The best event that happens in Baton Rouge. See More: LSU Sports
- LSU Football Spring Game - See a great LSU football event in March. See More: LSU Sports
- LSU Leisure Classes Wine Tasting - Learn about the wonderful world of wine.
- LSU Museum Of Art - The LSU Museum of art is situated in downtown Baton Rouge in the Shaw Center for the Arts. See More: Performing Arts
- Mango's Beach Volleyball - 9 volleyball courts open to the public. Leagues, tournaments and clinics.
- Manship Theatre - Beautiful place to see performing arts situated in downtown. See More: Performing Arts
- Mockler Beverage Oktoberfest Run - Annual 5k and fun run held by the Budweiser people and the Manda Meats people. Sausage, beers and running! My dream. See More: Marathons and Runs
- Old Louisiana State Capitol - A great museum of political history in the United States especially to us in the South. Regular art exhibits, shows and events. A great choice for the 400th post on Best of Baton Rouge. See More: Art Exhibitions
- Playmakers Of Baton Rouge - A Baton Rouge based theatre production company whose primary focus is putting on productions that people of all ages can enjoy. See More: Performing Arts
- Providence Corporate Cup 5K Run/Walk - Thousands of athletes participating each year as individuals or teams on a 5k (3.1 mile) race course in downtown Baton Rouge & mid-city. See More: Marathons and Runs
- Red Stick Roller Derby - Baton Rouge's all women roller derby team. See these gals compete in knock down drag out roller skating action.
- Skating On the River - A yearly ice skating event to celebrate winter and Christmas.
- Spotlight Theatre - Every year they put on several plays and a "Fall Festival" in the Denham Springs area. Check their calendar for exact dates or mine if it appears to date! See More: Performing Arts
- State Capitol Raceway - The place to go for racing in Baton Rouge.
- Susan Komen Race For The Cure - The largest 5k in Baton Rouge, This March event is all about finding a cure for breast cancer. See More: Marathons and Runs
- Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot - An annual 5k run to benefit the March of Dimes. Held Thanksgiving day in Baton Rouge Louisiana. See More: Marathons and Runs
- The Gumbeaux Rouge Band - Louisiana style swamp pop band. See More: Local Bands
- The Guttersharks - Great 80's & Rock Cover band. See More: Local Bands
- The Harvey Wallbangers - Great local cover band with a variety of music. Dance, rap, rock, country, jitterbung and more. See More: Local Bands
- The Issue Band - Been together since the Dinosaurs. Playing classic dance, jitterbug, New Orleans style, line dances and more. See More: Local Bands
- The Long Neck Society - Great variety band playing mostly zydeco, cajun and rock music. See More: Local Bands
- The Louisiana Marathon - An annual running event held in the heart of Baton Rouge Louisiana. Run a marathon, 5k or just enjoy the festivities. See More: Marathons and Runs
- The Michael Foster Project - A hugely entertaining Jazz and Brass band playing a wide variety of funky fun tunes. See More: Local Bands
- The Molly Ringwald's - Guaranteed to put on a great show and pack the house. 80's cover band. See More: Local Bands
- Tiki Tubing - A seasonal entertainment option if you love cruising down the river in a tube with friends.
- Tom Play Music - A very good acoustic act playing all over Baton Rouge See More: Local Bands
- Zoo Zoom 5k Run - Add something a little different to your running routine and participate in this race at the Baton Rouge zoo held in August. See More: Marathons and Runs