Baton Rouge Performing Arts
Baton Rouge has a number of great live entertainment venues all over town. A number of them provide wonderful performing arts and musicals.
- Ascension Community Theatre - A not for profit playhouse situated in the historic Pasqua theatre in Gonzales, Louisiana just South of Baton Rouge.
- Baton Rouge Ballet Theatre - Promotes the development and advancement of ballet by maintaining a first rate dance company in the Baton Rouge area. Several shows annually.
- Baton Rouge Little Theater - One of the oldest and best places to see theatre in Baton Rouge.
- Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra - Performing quality orchestral and chamber concerts selected from a wide variety of genres. A huge source of cultural enrichment in Baton Rouge.
- LSU Museum Of Art - The LSU Museum of art is situated in downtown Baton Rouge in the Shaw Center for the Arts.
- Manship Theatre - Beautiful place to see performing arts situated in downtown.
- Playmakers Of Baton Rouge - A Baton Rouge based theatre production company whose primary focus is putting on productions that people of all ages can enjoy.
- Spotlight Theatre - Every year they put on several plays and a "Fall Festival" in the Denham Springs area. Check their calendar for exact dates or mine if it appears to date!