If you like live music than you'll enjoy every night of the week in the Baton Rouge area. There is always a venue hosting a great local band some place in the metro area. If you're looking for larger shows or symphony then you're likely to find something to your taste at the River Center or around LSU. Regardless of your taste you'll find something in Baton Rouge to suit your concert tastes.
Rock & Alternative Music Venues
- Boudreaux And Thibodeaux - A cajun styled atmosphere right off the bayou and in to downtown. Dancing, drinks and fun. See More: Dance Clubs
- Green Frog Music - Promoter of many of the best local bands in Baton Rouge.
- Rick N Robins Night Club - Live music and dancing. Swing and jitterbug. Dance lessons. See More: Dance Clubs
- Southdowns Lounge - Popular night spot to go dancing and drinking. Located just outside Baton Rouge in St. Gabriel. Easy access from LSU. See More: Dance Clubs
- Sullivan's Ringside - Live music, jazz and cigar lounge.
- Teddy's Juke Joint - Rhythm and Blues music in an authentic Louisiana style juke joint.
- The Office - Popular new night spot in downtown Baton Rouge. Trendy upscale bar and club. See More: Dance Clubs
- The Texas Club - Huge live music venue and late night dance club.