Baton Rouge Asian Restaurants
Baton Rouge has a great deal of wonderful Asian restaurants. We keep mainland Asian restaurants seperate from Japanese restaurants since they generally offer very different cuisine.
- A Taste of Asia - Offers unique dishes inspired by locations all over the Asian continent. Chinese, vietnamese, Thai, Japanese and more.
- Bay Leaf - An authentic Indian restaurant in the area of Sherwood Forest and Coursey.
- China Kitchen - Looking for an inexpensive, tasty and fast Chinese fix in the Shennandoah area of South East Baton Rouge? Try China Kitchen for good take out.
- Duang Tawan Thai Cuisine - Offers a wonderful menu of fresh and flavorful Thai cuisine and a solid sushi selection.
- Hunan Chinese Restaurant - Excellent Chinese food and buffet at lunch. Voted one of the top 100 chinese restaurants in the USA. We say it's #1 in Baton Rouge.
- India's Restaurant - Offers an excellent Indian style cuisine offering in Baton Rouge. Really good buffet offered daily.
- PF Chang's China Bistro - A large chain Chinese restaurant located in front Town Center shopping area. Big hit locally they feature a great bar and upbeat atmosphere.
- Tasty Casian Cajun - Located on Essen lane they offer Vietnamese and American food. Great place to get a quick bite during lunch.
- Thai Chili - An excellent small Asian restaurant hidden away on Coursey Blvd by Wal-Mart market. Excellent Thai style cuisine as well as vietnamese soup bowls.
- Thai Pepper - A modest but very tasty Thai restaurant serving a good buffet on Florida blvd.
- The Great Wall - A very popular Chinese spot on College drive in the mid-city area. Great buffet and great regular menu.