Great Japanese style restaurants in town
Baton Rouge has a love for exotic food. Of course that includes excellent Japanese and Sushi. Here we list our favorites.
- Drunken Fish - Offers Japanese and Vietnamese cuisine right near LSU.
- Hello Sushi - Great japanese restaurant with an upbeat contemporary atmosphere.
- Ichiban Sushi and Japanese Grill - Serving up great sushi, hibachi and other Japanese dishes.
- Kamado's Sushi - Enjoy excellent Sushi and Hibachi grill
- Kaminari Hibachi and Sushi - A very good buffet style restaurant serving the hungry masses right outside LSU on at the North Gates.
- Koi Japanese Restaurant - Serves high quality sushi and japanese style dishes at a college student prices at the North Gates of LSU.
- Nagoya Japanese Seafood Buffet - Wide variety of sushi and japanese style dishes at a great price.
- Sakura Sushi Restaurant - Offers a wide variety of traditional and fusion Japanese dishes.
- Sushi Yama - Fresh tasty sushi with their own unique twists you won't find anywhere else in town.
- Taiko Japanese Restaurant - Sushi, hibachi and steakhouse offerings in South Baton Rouge on Airline near Prairieville. Great location
- Tokyo Cafe - Great sushi, steaks and hibachi grill.
- Tsunami's Sushi Restaurant - Sushi and Japanese food with a great view. Easily one of the coolest places to hang out in Baton Rouge especially on a beautiful day. Located in downtown.
- Wahada Sushi - Sushi restaurant located near LSU on Nicholson.
- Waka House - Excellent Japanese restaurant and sushi bar.